With one simple search, we are able to provide you with the best product recommendations in any given category.
But wait…how are we able to do this? You’re wondering! We’re glad you asked, and we would love to share this with you, but first allow us to explain why we have built this platform.
It all comes down to you, the consumer! We want to give you the power to make smarter purchasing decisions. Whether you’re looking for a new set of headphones, a backpack for you’re next adventure or a juicer for breakfast smoothies. We want to empower you with the information you need to make the best purchase.
We know that online shopping can be a pain in the ***!
You can spend hours trawling through website after website after website, all of which offer very little, if any real guidance on which product to purchase. You see, we understand as consumers ourselves that the Internet is inundated with misleading information accompanied by fake reviews from websites that are simply recommending products that offer them the most commission.
It is our mission to empower the consumer with the information you need to make the perfect purchase. No advertisements, no fake reviews and no bulls**t just plain simple facts. Welcome to the new way of shopping online.
Let us explain how ConsumerEssentials finds you the best products with one simple search.
We make shopping as simple as shopping can be. With one little search you are able to find the 10 best products in the category of your choice, all in less than 10 seconds!
How do we do this?
With some nifty programming and a lot of caffeine, we have built various programming interfaces to allow us to collect and aggregate data from across the web about every single product on our website. Once we have collected all of this data, we use our in house algorithm to analyse and interpret patterns within the data, compare the data against one another and the end result is our unique scoring system which you can find associated with every one of the products on our website.
The data that we collect and use when scoring each product includes:
- Verified Consumer Reviews using consumer reviews we are able to gauge how well a product has been performing compared to other products in its category.
- Product Popularity analysing a product’s popularity helps us to distinguish its place within the market.
- Expert Reviews by consolidating the opinions of the experts across multiple websites we are able to build up a reputation for each individual product.
- Brand influence here we consolidate data from social networks and forums to build a picture of how a brand is perceived.
- Social influence here we collect data of how many people are talking about a product across social platforms such as Facebook & Twitter.
The end result is our product comparison pages that include the top ten products in any given category, each with a unique score calculated using our in house algorithm and the data we have collected above. Perfect!
Now go and try it for yourself, use the search box above (top right), type a product or a category that you want product recommendations for and hit search!
If you have any questions or would like to give us any feedback then please send it across via our contact page.